- - Administration
- Full Time
- Health, dental, vision, disability, paid time off, retirement plan
To, oversee assigned Club sites and assist Directors with operations and programs with primary concern for program development and implementation, staff development, fundraising, board development, facilities and budget management.
KEY ROLES (Essential Job Responsibilities):
Oversee the implementation and delivery of operations, programs, services and activities that facilitate achievement of Youth Development Outcomes
Oversee the identification and evaluation of opportunities to improve program effectiveness on the basis of participation and achievement of stated goals; recommends modifications to improve program performance, as appropriate
• Coordinate agency budget development; monitor and report variances in revenues and expenditures
• Manage performance of assigned staff in achieving goals, providing technical assistance in program design, development, community relations and program operations
• Help to establish staff development and training programs organizationally as part of the of the management team.
Partnership and Fundraising Development
Coordinate and implementation of resource development and communications activities for assigned communities.
Grants: Research new grant funding opportunities from corporate and foundation prospects to support community development priorities. Coordinate with the Grants Management Team to develop and submit grant proposals.
Special Events: Lead/Assist community staff, Board members, Board committee members, and other volunteers with fundraising events (and other activities) to garner awareness and increase support.
Stewardship/Back Office: Support donor stewardship initiatives and donor database development (CRM). Coordinate appeal letters, thank you letters, and agency information correspondence to donors and supporters.
Social Media: Support the implementation of a social media strategy for assigned communities. Increase audience/engagement and maintain a consistent posting schedule for the assigned communities/BGCTX Facebook page and other related platforms.
Supports and interacts with Community Boards and Committees, and assists with board development
Marketing and Public Relations
Work with the BGCTX Marketing Coordinator to develop annual fund promotional materials and solicitation resources.
May be, assigned additional duties, special projects, etc. periodically to be completed for the organization.
Internal: Maintain close contact with assigned staff to provide technical assistance in matters of programming and operations; interacts regularly with Chief Professional Officer and assigned Community Boards and committees.
External: Maintain contact with external community groups, schools and others.
• Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university, or a combination of education and experience
• Resource development experience a plus
• Considerable knowledge of; the mission, objectives, policies, programs and procedures of Boys & Girls Clubs and the principles and practices of a non-profit organization
• Demonstrated ability to organize, direct, plan, and coordinate operations in; personnel supervision, the recruitment and retention of key personnel; facility management; and budget management
• Leadership skills including; negotiation, problem solving, decision making, and delegation
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Ability to manage multiple tasks and to develop solutions to problems with limited supervision
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with Club staff, subordinates, Board members, community groups, and other related agencies
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS/WORK ENVIRONMENT:
• Ability to lift up to 20 lbs.
• Ability to sit for extended periods of time
• Exposure to outdoor weather conditions
• Exposure to loud/excessive noise
The information presented indicates the general nature and level of work expected of employees assigned to this job.