Front Desk Clerk
- - Taylor Branch
- Part Time
To, manage the overall operations of the front desk area to include; member sign in, greeting and providing assistance and accurate Club information to parents and visitors. Daily operation of cash register and reconciliation of all cash and credit card transactions. Accurate entry of youth membership forms into YES system.
KEY ROLES (Essential Job Responsibilities):
• Ensure all members sign in upon entry to the Club
• Process cash and credit card payments according to policy. Balance cash register and reconcile deposits according to policy daily.
• Accurate tracking of transportation to include, registration, payments, bus rosters, and monthly reports
• Answer Club phone and take necessary messages.
• Provide parents and guests with Club information and tours.
• Accurately enter members' information into approved tracking system daily.
• Promote and stimulate program participation
• Register new members and participate in their club orientation process
• Provide guidance and role modeling to members
Marketing and Public Relations
• Increase visibility of Club programs via posting of daily schedule, announcements of upcoming events
• All media releases must be approved by the DCPO and Unit/Branch Director
• Ensure a productive work environment by participation in Unit staff meetings and training courses as assigned
• May oversee special programs and/or events and or participate in the implementation of other unit activities as necessary
• May consult with parents concerning member and branch issues
• May handle accounting of funds as assigned
• And other duties as assigned
• High school diploma or GED
• Experience in working with children
• Data entry experience
• Cash handling and customer service experience
• Ability to motivate youth and manage behavior problems
• Ability to organize and supervise members in a safe environment
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Ability to mange multiple tasks and to develop solutions to problems
• Must get CPR and First Aid Certification within first six months of employment
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS/WORK ENVIRONMENT:
• Exposures to outdoor weather conditions (hot and cold)
• Ability to stand for extended periods of time
• Exposure to periods of loud or excessive noises
• Ability to lift up to 20 lbs.
The information presented indicates the general nature and level of work expected of employees assigned to this job.